Friday, December 7, 2012

First Post! Who I am, what I'm here for, and where I'm going!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to start this blog to document my adventures in life, my ventures in various vegan venues, my terrible alliteration attempts. Really though, I want this to be a place where I can speak my mind, learn a few things, and of course share many things.

Who Are you Even (stevens)?!

My name is Mark. Yes, Mark, with a "K". Not any of that pseudo French style spelling. I currently reside in the teeny, tiny town of Olcott, New York. It's about a stone's throw, literally, from the shores of Lake Ontario. I wasn't always in this oppressive little town though. I came into this world in the city of San Francisco. On the 25th of July, in the year of 1989, a new baby boy came into this world. That boy was me! Now I guess I'm considered a man, but that title never really seems fitting to me. I still feel like I'm some sort of amalgamation of an elderly man, a punk kid, and a rebel with many causes.

I'm vegan, and I have been for years. I live about an hour from the only decent grocery store in the area, and giving it the title "decent" is bestowing a credit where it is barely due. So, I cook most of my own meals. I'm an avid amateur chef so I will certainly be posting some sweet recipes on here for you all to find, vegan of course!

I'm an aspiring artist. I love to paint, sketch, and create in any and every medium(sometimes larges(always awful puns)) So, you'll see some of my art presented here sometimes too! I'm setting up an etsy soon to sell my creations, crafts and other random things as well. I'll update when it's all ready steady.

Nice to meet you! Please come by and keep posted on all of the goings ons ands stuffs.


No comments:

Post a Comment